So, Pixie was kind enough to give me an Inspiring Blogger Award. As someone that squees every time a new comment is posted on my blog, I am beyond flattered. Seriously, I am stammering like a ninny over here. Thank you very much!
In kind, I’m responding as per the guidelines:
1. Display the award certificate on your website. CHECK.
2. Announce your win with a post and include a link to whomever presented your award. CHECK.
3. Present seven awards to deserving bloggers. Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
I read a number of blogs each week, so this was not easy. I hereby present Inspiring Blogger Awards to:
- Sage and Starshine
- Waste Not
- The Night Wanderer’s Path
- The Twisted Rope
- My Witchy Diary
- Waldhexe’s Journey
4. Post seven interesting facts about yourself.
I don’t think there are seven interesting facts about me, but here goes nothing:
- My favorite animal is the Komodo dragon.
- I was offered a voice scholarship to Westminster Choir College but didn’t take it.
- When I grow up I’d either like to be a farmer raising dairy sheep and goats or run a retirement home for senior cats (ages 10+).
- I love horror movies, but am terrified of the Hallowe’en movies and any movie that combines Texas, chainsaws, and massacres (in that order).
- I don’t really like people as a species.
- My favorite book is An American Tragedy.
- I can change a tire, change my oil, and replace a bad fan belt but prefer to take my car to the dealership for maintenance.