To everyone out there that inspired this mini-rant: you probably don’t know who you are because you honestly don’t understand what the fuck you’re doing.
- God are NOT Pokemon. The goal is not to “catch ’em all”.
- Learn to spell and/or use spell check. That wavy red line under your word means it isn’t spelled correctly. While we’re on that subject, “diety” is not a real word unless one speaks Polish and even then it doesn’t mean what you think it means.
- Putting a cart before a horse generally ends up badly. To whit, if you don’t know the purpose of an altar, you don’t need to worry the color of the altar cloth.
- If your focus is on the favorite colors, offerings, songs, movies, etc. of a deity rather than the deity itself, you haven’t a clue. Stop what you’re doing and ask someone for help.
- Choosing a Craft name or Pagan name or Whatever name that includes the name of a deity WHEN YOU HAVEN’T KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THAT DEITY is…just…there are no words. Go to Jail, Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect $200.
- Admitting one is a beginner is admirable. Pretending one is an expert when one is not is amazing asshattery. Please, do us a favor, and shut up now.
That is all.